Friday, August 31, 2007

My first blog & my first OKE program


Here it is. He ain't the biggest or the meanest.
But he certainly has a go.

"GRIND smm"


A cheap assault Prowler. designed for getting in quick & doing as much damage as possible. hopefully disrupting the oppositions formation & redirecting fire away from the more expensive units. Not really designed as a tournament mech.
I thought i would take it easy on my first program. so chose a "100 NC" OKE
Anyway please let me know what you think.

More coming soon

5 comments:

thuferhawat said...

Hi Soupseed, nice program! If you want to, give my Carnage Heart OKE Image Creator a try. It might be helpful if you are going to post a team for the tournament. I also have a team posted on my blog, thuferhawat.

Soupseed said...

Thanks,
That means a lot coming from a mentat such as yourself.. err. even though you are a dead fictional character(what was you thinking, not checking the background on your employees. Especially a doctor who's wife go's missing).
Seriously though, I shall soon be using your image creator to post hopefully a flying & tank OKE.
I have also had a go with Watsons save game.
I am not going to test the above mentioned OKE's against anyone else OKE's. Its easy to perfect a program to defeat a specific OKE.
I will try to be fair!

Speedy Stevie said...

Hi Soupseed

I just rediscovered Carnage Heart.
I have played countless hours of testing and tweeking way back when.

Now that I have found a few guys loyal to this game I hope to share my oke's with others . My only real competition I had was the one on PS underground V1-I1.

I've started a CH revival blog, stop by when you get a chance.

take care
Steve

Speedy Stevie said...

Hi Again
I have something special you may be intrested in downloading over at my CH Revival blog. hint - V1.1
S.

Speedy Stevie said...

I reposted link to the "underground" oke's.
If the download works I'll follow up with my level 1 oke's that seem to do well on the hard maps.
SS.